Fruits are good for overall health, especially for skin health. Eating fruits everyday increase your health benefits. Many people skip fruits because of their prices or not aware of their benefits. Fruits are a source of several minerals and vitamins. They are best eaten in the time of snacks or breakfast.
Fruits are only eaten but also applied topically in combination with certain skin conditions. Making your home-made skin packs helps your skin to stay away from harmful chemicals. Fruits provide skin whitening enzymes and make skin clear and increase the glow. Homemade fruit packs are naturally good for promoting skin flawless. It also prevents skin problems such as dullness, acne, blotchiness, and zits.
What Should You Know Before Using A Fruit Face Pack?
Table of Contents
It is essential to know the fruit content, whether it works for your skin or not. Doing a patch test always makes you aware of an allergic reaction to any nutrient of fruits. Certain fruits with citrus cause burning in the skin. Therefore, make sure to perform a patch test on hand before using on face.
Here we will know which best fruits pack for glowing skin are.
1.Papaya with Honey Face Pack
Papaya is the most excellent fruit for glowing skin. It gives rich beta-carotene with various nutrients like vitamin A, phytochemicals, vitamin E, and a potent enzyme called papain. It also gives exfoliating qualities that decrease premature aging. The content of the papain enzyme in papaya diminishes the wrinkles by stimulating elastic fiber and collagen in the dermis. This component also increases the complexion and restores the toned appearance of the skin. When papaya is mixed honey, it becomes an excellent combination for hydrating and moisturizing skin.
How To Make Papaya Face Pack?
- Mash some papaya according to your need and mix with one tablespoon of honey.
- Clean your face and apply it on the face. Let the face pack rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, wash your face using water and pat dry with a towel
- Use this papaya fruit pack once in a week for effective results.
2.Ripe Bananas, Honey And Lemon:
The banana face pack helps to remove pimples and moisturize the skin. Bananas are the best fruit for nourishing skin deeply and bring out the glow. It keeps skin moisturized, supple, and soft. The presence of vitamin A in banana helps to bring back the lost moisture and make smooth skin texture by healing dry skin.
It also acts as an excellent exfoliator for removing excess sebum from the skin surface. The banana fruit face pack provides potassium and moisture to keep the skin hydrated. This face pack also reduces aging effects and wrinkles from the content of antioxidants. The content of zinc, manganese work as an inflammation lowering agent.
Adding lemon the ripe banana face pack provides vitamin C, which removes the dark color of pimples and scars whereas honey helps to soothe the skin.
- Ripe Banana – half
- Mash the ripe banana using a fork in a clean glass bowl.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon honey.
- Clean your face and apply the banana pack.
- Wash your face after 15 minutes using warm water.
Lemon is one of the famous fruit for skincare. It is used many skincare products like anti-aging lotion, acne cream. The citrus present in lemon prevents a host of skin problems.
The content of vitamin C helps to lower the aging signs, scarring, and hyperpigmentation. It also acts as a natural bleaching agent and removes tan and sun damage.
How To Use Lemon For Glowing Skin?
1.Lemon and Honey
Lemon and honey is a simple face pack that works best for many skin problems like dark spots, acne, and uneven skin tone. Using honey and lemon is naturally bleach your face skin.
- Mix lemon and honey and apply the face.
- Wash it after 5-minutes.
2.Lemon and Coconut water
Using lemon and coconut water helps to hydrate the skin and bring a glow. Mixing lemon in coconut water is perfect for clear and bright skin. The presence of citrus acts as astringent, while coconut water helps to hydrate the skin.
- Mix lemon and coconut water and apply on clean face.
3.Lemon and Sugar
Skin tan is one of the common reasons for losing the skin’s natural glow. We cannot prevent certain pollutants from sun damage or air-borne particles, which affect the skin, but we can treat the skin for bringing back the glow.
Consider this face pack if your skin is not sensitive to lemon. Using this face pack helps to remove the dead skin and promote glow.
- Take a half lemon slice and dip in sugar, then slowly scrub on the face till sugar gets dissolved.
4.Lemon and Tomato
Mixing tomato with lemon brings you an instant glow and regular use of this pack twice a week maintains your glow like never before. This face pack tightens the skin and makes a supple texture.
- Take one mashed tomato and one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Mix both ingredients well and apply on clean face.
- Wait till this pack get dry completely and wash with cool water.
5.Lemon and Egg White
The lemon and egg white face pack help to keep skin rejuvenated and smooth and bring a glow.
- Combine one egg white with few lime drops. Mix these two ingredients well.
- Wash your face using warm water then use this face pack.
- This method will open up the pores, then gently massage using circular motions.
Let this face pack get dry and water with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
6.Lemon and Yogurt
Using lemon and yogurt face pack helps exfoliate and cleanse your skin by retaining moisture.
- Combine one teaspoon lime and two teaspoons of yogurt.
- Use this face pack on a clean face and wash after 15-20 minutes using warm water.
Watermelon is another fruit for glowing skin. It can be used in a face pack for enhancing skin health. Using watermelon helps to treat the uneven skin tone and improve the complexion. This fruit consist of glutathione, which provides skin lightening and brightening properties. Eating watermelon helps enhance skin from inside the body and using it on outer skin exfoliates the skin and gets brightness. However, it may take some days to show the result, depending upon skin type.
Using a watermelon face pack provide calming effects in summer seasons, which causes heat rashes, skin itching, and oiliness.
This face pack also keeps your skin hydrated and provide essential nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, and boost collagen and elastin cell growth, which positively work to prevent wrinkles and discoloration.
Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Combine 3-tablespoons watermelon juice, 1-tablespoon Multani mitti(fuller’s earth), and 1-tablespoon of lemon juice You can also add one teaspoon rose water.
- Use this pack on a clean face and wash after 15 minutes using cold water.
For Dry Skin
- Combine 3-tablespoon watermelon juice, aloe vera gel, 1-teaspoon honey, and 1-tablespoon lemon.
- Apply this watermelon pack on a clean face, and wash after 10-15 minutes.
You can use pineapples fruit for the face pack. It provides vitamins A, C, K, and rich minerals that are important for maintaining healthy and clear skin. They also provide rich bromelain, which acts as inflammation lowering and wound healing properties. This fruit helps to increase skin texture and lower sunspots by lowering acne symptoms. It also works effectively for healing and removing dead skin. Eat this fruit to double your skin benefits.
- 1-tablespoon pineapple pulp
- one tablespoon gram flour
- Combine all ingredients and apply them on a clean face.
- Let it get dry and wash with cold water.
Mango is a delicious and healthy fruit. It provides excellent benefits to health when added in diet and applied topically over the skin. This fruit offers nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E. It also provides quick wound healing properties. Using mango face pack treats the acne scars and fine lines. It lowers inflammation of the skin and promotes the glow.
Mango Pack For Oily Skin
- 1-tablespoon Mango pulp
- 1-teaspoon Lime
- Mix all the ingredients and use them on a clean face.
- Let this mango face pack sit for 10 minutes and wash it by cold water.
Mango Pack For Dry Skin
- 1-tablespoon Mango pulp
- 1-teaspoon yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all three ingredients well and apply on clean face.
- Let this face pack dry and wash face after 10 minutes and moisturize your skin.
7.Orange Peel Pack
Orange fruit is well known for immune-boosting properties. It is an amazing fruit for overall health. The peel of orange also holds several benefits for the skin. Most of the people suffer from oily skin, which absorbs the impurities and dirt easily from their surroundings and contributes to skin eruptions. You can prepare a homemade orange peel pack or mask to open and clean the pores. Orange peel contains astringent properties, which lower the extra oil and limit blackheads.
Everyday vitamin C consumption is essential for radiant skin. Orange peel provides natural oils, which hydrate the skin and make appearance plump.
As the oranges are full of vitamin C, it helps to produce more collagen and keep the skin firm and lower the aging signs. The high content of vitamin C and the antioxidants prevent free radical damage and DNA damage. It also slows down premature aging.
1.Yogurt And Orange Peel Pack
- Orange peel powder – 1 tsp
- Yogurt- 2 tsp
- Mix orange peel powder and yogurt and apply on clean face.
- Let this pack for 20 minutes and wash. This face pack helps to increase face glow.
2.Turmeric And Orange Peel Pack
This pack is best for removing sun tan and bringing natural glow.
- Orange peel powder
- One pinch turmeric
- Mix orange peel powder, honey, and turmeric in a bowl.
- Apply this pack on a clean face.
- Avoid this pack for acne or oily skin.
3.Orange Peel Pack and Aloe Vera
This face pack is best for lowering dark spots and brightening skin.
- Orange peel powder
- One teaspoon Lemon juice
- Aloe vera juice
- Combine all the ingredients and use them on the clean face.
- Wash your face using cold water after 15 minutes.
4.Orange Peel Pack and Multani Mitti
- Orange Peel Powder
- Multani Mitti
- Make a thin paste of all ingredients and apply them on a clean face.
- Remove the face pack when it gets dry and wash with water.
5.Orange peel powder, sandalwood paste, and walnut powder
This face pack gets your instant face glow.
- One tbsp – Orange peel powder
- 1-tbsp Sandalwood paste
- 2-tbsp Walnut powder
- 2-3 drops lemon juice
- Make a thin paste of all ingredients and leave it for five minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water.
Apples are the number one fruit for overall health and also skin. Eating applies every day to make your skin look brighter with more glow. It provides rich vitamins A and C and its peel also contains high antioxidants that lower the aging sign appearance. The content of antioxidants in apple helps to fight with free radicals and reduce oxidative stress.
1.Apple and Pomegranate Face Pack
This pack consists of high anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, and anti-aging properties. Adding pomegranate prevents epidermis and promotes skin cell regeneration.
2-teaspoon of grated apple
1-teaspoon pomegranate juice
Mix all the ingredients and apply them over a clean face.
Wait till the solution gets dry and wash with cold water.
2.Apple and Yogurt
Mix grated apple and one teaspoon yogurt.
Apply this mix on a clean face and wash after 20 minutes with warm water.
Tomato is considered a fruit, and it works wonderfully to bring a natural glow for face, neck, and hands. It provides powerful antioxidants and protects from sun damage. It also lowers the premature aging. Tomato also regulates natural sebum production.
1.Tomato and Lemon
- Tomato juice 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Rosewater or cucumber water 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients and apply them on a clean face.
- Mixing rose water or cucumber helps to reduce acidic burning on the skin.
- Keep this pack on face for 15-20 minutes and wash.
Note: Do not use this pack if you have sensitive skin.
2.Tomato Juice and Rice Flour
- Tomato Juice 1 tbsp
- Rice flour 1 tsp
- Milk 1 tsp
- Rosewater 1 tsp
- Combine all the listed ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Clean your face and use this application on the face.
- Gently massage your face skin and leave to get dry.
- Before it gets completely get dry, gently remove the flour by rubbing the skin. Then wash the face and apply moisturizer.
Muskmelon is another fruit for glowing skin. It provides vitamin K, A, and C, which promote skin. Muskmelon also provides minerals and folates.
Using a muskmelon face pack is effective for treating psoriasis, which is a dry condition causing flaky, itchy, and red patches on the skin. The presence of antioxidants and inflammation lowering properties helps to prevent pigmentation problems. Add this fruit in your diet and use it topically.
1.Muskmelon and Oatmeal Pulp Pack
- 1-tbsp Oatmeal
- 1/2-tsp turmeric
- 2-tbsp muskmelon pulp
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply this mix over clean face, neck, and hands.
- Massage this mix after applying on the skin with a circular motion for 15 minutes.
- Keep this pack on the skin for 20-30 minutes before washing.
2.Muskmelon Pulp, Gram Flour & Lemon Pack
- 2-tbsp muskmelon pulp
- 1/2-tsp lemon juice
- 1-tbsp gram flour
- Make a paste of all the above-listed ingredients
- Use the application on the skin and wash once it gets dry cold water and moisturizes your face skin.
3.Muskmelon Pulp and Honey Pack
- 1-tbsp honey
- 2-muskmelon pulp
- Make a smooth paste of ingredients and apply them on the face.
- Massage this paste over the skin for 30 minutes and wash with cold water and apply moisturizer.
4.Peach Muskmelon Pack
- ½ peach slice
- 1 slice muskmelon pulp
- Extract the muskmelon juice from pulp and peach.
- Mix both juices and make a paste.
- Use paste applications on the face and wait for 25-30 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
5.Muskmelon Pulp and Milk Powder
- 1-tbsp milk powder
- 2-tbsp muskmelon pulp
- Combine muskmelon and milk powder and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the muskmelon and milk powder application on face and massage.
- Wash your face after 20-30 minutes by cold water and moisturize.
Avocado is the healthiest fruit for skin health and bringing natural glow back. It also prevents skin damage and provides vitamins A, C, B2, K, and B6.
Avocados also consist of lutein and zeaxanthin, which protect against the damage of UV rays. Avocados also boost the firmness of the skin and increase the healing process.
1.Avocado and Milk
- 2-tablespoon Milk
- 1-tsp honey
- Mash the avocado and mix honey and milk. Make an application of smooth paste and apply on clean face.
- Wash your face after 30 minutes.
2.Avocado Honey, and Lemon
- Half Lemon
- 1-tbsp Honey
- Make a paste of honey, avocado, and lemon.
- Use this application on a clean face and wash face after 20 minutes.
- Regular use of this pack helps to glow the skin.
3.Avocado and Kiwi Face Pack
- 1 Kiwi
- Honey (optional)
- Make a smooth paste of all ingredients and apply them on a clean face.
- Wash the face after 30 minutes using lukewarm water.
Cherries also provide benefits to the skin, especially for glowing the complexion. It provides vitamins like A, C K, and minerals, which work wonderfully for the skin. They also contain antioxidants, and inflammation lowering properties to treat the suntan.
- Cherries Face Pack For Glowing Skin
- 1-cup of water
- Cut the cherry into little pieces and crush them to make a paste.
- Apply this all over face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Following 15 minutes, wash it off in cool water. You can see the glow in the first use itself.
Kiwi is also a good fruit for skin health. It helps to boost collagen production by providing rich vitamin C and limit oxidative stress. It also rejuvenates and brings firmness in the skin. The content of vitamin E and antioxidants neutralize the free radicals while the amino acids treat the damage of the sun. The content of vitamin E smoothen the fine lines and wrinkles. Add this fruit in your everyday diet to increase benefits.
Kiwi Face Pack for Glowing Skin
1.Kiwi and Almond
- One kiwi fruit
- 1 tbsp of gram flour
- 5-6 almonds
- Soak the almond overnight and grind them the next morning to make a thick paste.
- Combine it with gram flour and kiwi pulp by including some water.
- Use this face pack on a clean face and wash after 15-20 minutes using lukewarm water.
2.Kiwi and Aloe vera
- 1-tbsp-Aloe vera gel
- Blend the kiwi pulp and aloe vera gel
- Use this face application over the face and neck.
- Remove this pack after 15-20 minutes using lukewarm water.
3.Kiwi and lemon
- Kiwi pulp,
- Lemon juice
- Cotton ball
- Blend kiwi pulp and lemon juice.
- Use it using a cotton ball on the face.
- Wash face after 15 minutes.
4.Kiwi and Honey
- kiwi pulp
- One tablespoon – organic honey
- Combine kiwi pulp and honey and use it on the face.
- Remove this pack after 15-20 minutes using lukewarm water.
5.Kiwi and Yogurt
- One Tablespoon Yogurt
- Kiwi Pulp
- Combine kiwi pulp and yogurt and blend.
- Use this blend on a cleansed face and wash after 20 minutes using lukewarm water.
Pomegranate is healthy fruit for skin and provides glow. Its peel also provides antioxidants. These fruits provide minerals and vitamins C, folates, and K. It helps to lower UV damage and the pigmentation. Research also discovered that this fruit works effectively for restoring human skin.
Pomegranate for Glowing Skin
Mash some pomegranate seeds and use its juice on the face to treat pigmentation.
1.For Oily Skin (Pigmentation)
- Pomegranates 2 tablespoon
- 1-teaspoon fuller’s earth
- 1-tablespoon gram flour
- 1-teaspoon lime juice.
- Mix the above all ingredients and make a paste.
- Apply them over the affected skin parts.
- Remove it after 30 minutes with water.
2.For Dry Skin
- 2-tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1-tablespoon gram flour
- 1-teaspoon honey
- Mix pomegranate juice, honey, and gram flour and apply them on the face.
- Remove it after 30 minutes by using water.
Grapes are another best fruit for glowing skin. It provides antioxidants and protects against sun damage. They also offer rich vitamin C, K, minerals, and folates. It helps to increase the healing process and rejuvenate the skin. You can add it to a daily diet by adding in desserts and smoothies.
1.Grapes Face Pack for Glowing Skin
- Few grapefruits
- One tablespoon yogurt
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Make a smooth paste of all ingredients and apply them on the skin for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, wash your face using cold water.
You can avoid lemon juice in case of dry skin.
Peach also works wonder for glowing skin. It provides vitamin C, A, E, and K. They also consist of calcium and different minerals. Its fiber content boosts digestive health. Peaches consist of antioxidants, which help to lower free radicals and sun damage. Add this fruit in your diet to increase benefits.
1.Peach Face Pack for Glowing Skin
Apply peach blend over the skin and wash after 10 minutes using cold water.
This is a healthy fruit, which most people avoid, but it provides plenty of vitamin C and antioxidants. Gooseberry helps to speed up the healing process and lower inflammation. This fruit also increases collagen production in the skin and prevent the signs of aging.
How to Use?
You can eat this fruit to get the maximum benefit from inside the body by adding in desserts and smoothies.
It is important to know that several factors contribute to glowing skin. Consuming and applying topically above fruits manage a healthy digestive system and treat many skin problems. However, healthy skin for the long term requires collective efforts. Eat healthy diets and avoid sun exposure to protect your skin glow.