Low Carb Oat Sesame Bread Recipe
Low Carb Oat Sesame Bread is a healthy breakfast choice for every age of people. It provides healthful benefits.
Servings: 1 loaf
- 450g Whole wheat flour (you can also use 300g whole flour and 150g white flour) (3 Australian, 1Ib, 3½ American cups
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Fleischmanns instant yeast
- 1/3 cup Toasted sesame seeds
- 180ml (¾ cup) Warm water
- 180ml (¾ cup) Warm milk
- 1 tbsp
Molasses or golden syrup
- 2 tbsp Milk (30ml)
Oat flakes to sprinkle
Preheat the stove to 450ºF (230ºC) 10-minutes before baking it. Filter or whisk flour, yeast, and salt together into a large bowl. Mix in sesame seeds and make a well in the inside. Include the water, golden syrup, and milk to the center, and blend to a firm. However, not a hard mixture (you may need to include somewhat more water). Knead for 10-minutes on a daintily floured surface until it gets smooth and stretchy.
Keep the dough in a smoothly oiled bowl and wrap with a plastic wrap.
Keep in a warm place for about one hour or till it get doubles in size.
Brush the milk on the bread dough and sprinkle sesame and oats flakes. Then bake at 450ºF (230º) for 15 minutes, then lower to 400ºF (200ºC) for 15-20 minutes. Shift onto a wireframe to cool.Make sure to check your measuring cups such as American cup - 240ml (125g flour) or Australian cup - 250ml (150g flour)
- Make sure the oven temperature should be correct and exact like given in guideline. You need to include or lower the advised temperature according to the oven size.
- Measure the spoon of flour in the cup, heaping it on the top, and slide with a knife around the top to level the access. Stay careful and avoid tapping or shaking the cup to set the flour, otherwise, you will take access than you need.
- Make sure to assemble all the ingredients before you can start. Preheat your oven to 450ºF (230º) for 10-minutes before baking.