Spicy Buttermilk Recipe
Spicy buttermilk also is known as Masala Chas. It is a refreshingly and cooling summer beverage prepared from curd, powdered spices, coriander leaves, fresh mint.
Servings: 3 People
- 1 and a half Cup Curd
- 2 Cups Water
- 12-14 Mint leaves
- Handful Coriander
- 1-2 Green chilies
- 1 tsp Ginger Grated
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed powder Roasted
- 1 Pinch Black pepper
Include water in the curd and churn it to prepare buttermilk. Use cow milk for making the curd. You can also use one cup curd if you have thick and sour curd in the home.
Remove the seeds from chilies and chop them using a mixer.
Include mint leaves with coriander leave and blend lightly. Do not make a paste.
Include these coriander, mint, grated ginger, black pepper powder, salt, and jeera powder in the buttermilk.
- You can use Kala Namak (Himalayan black salt) and half table salt in place of the whole salt.
- Spicy buttermilk is also good for toddlers, younger kids, and everyone.
- Try using light color chilies, which are not too hot.
- You can avoid adding chilies in buttermilk for toddlers.