THE KETOGENIC DIET EBook- Your Complete Step-By-Step Manual To The Low Carb Lifestyle
This detailed and comprehensive manual is your complete step-by-step guide to the Ketogenic Diet and the Low Carb Lifestyle.
Inside, you’ll gain access to detailed information about Low Carb Eating and how to get started on your new journey to Better Health Today!
- The different types of Ketogenic diets
- The different types of carbohydrates (this is very important)
- High carb foods to avoid
- Which delicious, nutritious low carb foods and beverages you need to eat to burn body fat
- The exact amounts you need of good fats, protein and carbs
- How to figure “net carbs”
- The delicious “good fats” that help you burn fat
- Exactly how to induce and maintain ketosis, the miracle fat burning metabolic state
- How reducing your carb intake regulates your appetite
- How to trim carbs and still enjoy eating out
- The simple ketogenic diet “rules” that make you slim, trim, full of energy and healthy once again (this section alone is worth many times the price of this report, especially if you are overweight, obese or prediabetic)
- And much much more …
LOW CARB REALLY IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND GOOD HEALTH
There have been more than 20 randomized controlled trials published since 2002 in respected, peer-reviewed journals that show low carb diets to be effective for controlling food craving , stabilizing blood sugars, for general health and to be completely safe without a single adverse effect, this cannot be said about many other diet plans.
Several studies have shown low carb eating to result in more healthy weight than with low fat diets!
One of the longest studies but not the only one, published in the journal, Annals of Internal Medicine found that low carb had a significant edge over low fat diets in improving good HDL cholesterol levels.
A 2008 study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported…
The Ketogenic low carb diet resulted in 12 pounds of weight loss in only 4 weeks in obese men and all the studies’ subjects noted less hunger and more satisfaction on the low carb plan than while eating a low calorie diet.
THE BEST PART IS THAT KETOGENIC IS NOT A DIET, BUT A LIFESTYLE THAT TAKES THE WEIGHT OFF AND KEEPS IT OFF!
Eat Real Whole Food, Never Count Calories And Never Feel Deprived Or Starved Again!
Our Special Ketogenic Diet Report Will Answer All Your Pertinent Questions…
- How many carbs should I eat every day?
- What are the best sources of carbs?
- What carbs to avoid
- How to determine the impact carbs of any food
- What are healthy fats and which ones you need to eat to support ketosis
- What are healthy proteins and which ones you need to eat to support ketosis
- Answers to common low carb frequently asked questions
- A complete low carb food shopping list
- How to induce ketosis, the fat burning process…
Get Answers To All These Questions And Much More With Your Personal Copy Of Our Special Report…